This 100% natural face serum will give you an intense antioxidant treatment to your skin. Super Drop 'dry' oil formula holds the perfect amount of moisture while quick absorbing. Leaves the skin non-greasy and smooth for a long time.
Rich with Vitamins A, E & C it’s a super nourishing and regenerative ingredient to help combat the delicate ageing process. These ingredients are exceptional hydrating and fortifying with benefits to detoxify and smooth.
The base formula of a special blend of Jojoba, Rose Absolute, Rosehip and Almond oils makes it super nourishing and will support skin texture, tone, and radiance. Your skin will absorb it straight in as it has an exceptionally smooth and non-greasy finish- even on oily skin!
Perfect for both dry and oily skin, as well as most of the sensitive skin types.
Put one to two drops into the palms & gently dab/ press palms and fingers onto face, neck and décolletage morning and night underneath a moisturiser or by itself.
The Super Drop can be a great 100% natural primer for your Flawless Mineral Foundation and will transfer your powder into a liquid foundation when applied beforehand or when mixing a small amount separately, to create a concealer consistency or a natural liquid foundation.
- Stimulating healthy collagen production
- Transform dullness, dryness, and inflammation
- a beautiful mix of Jojoba oil, Rosehip & Rose absolute; the Anti-inflammatory Chamomile oil & the Antioxidant superstar Q10.
- 100% natural, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
Available in 5ml, 15ml, 30ml, 100ml
- Anti-Oxidant; Vitamin A is vital in the prevention and clearing of infections of the skin.
- Counteracts dry skin, dandruff, and wrinkle formation.
- It is needed for healthy blood circulation which gives a glow to the skin.
- It helps maintain smooth, soft disease-free skin.
- It improves skin elasticity, moisture content, and suppleness, as well as helping reverse the signs of photoaging.
- Vitamin A deficiency. can lead to eruptions of dry, coarse, wrinkled skin, pimples or acne and visual fatigue.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
Considered an antioxidant superstar. It is one of the most well-known and researched antioxidants, both when taken orally and when used in skin-care products. If there were an antioxidant hall of fame, vitamin E would likely be it's inaugural.
- Protecting the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage
- Increasing the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients
- Reducing the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress
- Preventing the peroxidation of fats, a leading cause of cell membrane damage in the body
- Reducing transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function
- Protecting the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process
- Reducing the severity of sunburn
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is particularly effective at reducing free radicals generated from UVB rays and, due to its palmitate portion, is also a moisturising form of vitamin C.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate in skin care: Stable Vitamin C derivative, anti-acne, antioxidant, collagen production, lightening & brightening, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage repair, sun damage protection, glycation inhibitor and repair, increase skin elasticity.
CoQ10 / COENZYME Q10
Antioxidants, Anti-Irritants. It is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance present in all human cells. It is responsible for cell protection and production of the body’s energy.
A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) will affect the skin and the appearance of wrinkles, most notably by reducing UV damage, stimulating healthy collagen production, and reducing substances in damaged skin that wreak havoc on its support structure.
Alpha-Bisabolol(made from the Chamomile plant)
Alpha-Bisabolol is a great Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial & it is Non-allergenic. It enhances the appearance of damaged, especially dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
It also helps deliver active ingredients transdermally by improving skin penetration, reducing wrinkles and acne.
It is also rich in panthenol concentration, which can effectively stimulate and promote the skin's healing process.
Almond Sweet Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil *, Rose Absolute Oil, Seabuckthorn Seed Oil *, Vitamin C Isopalmitate, Alpha-Bisabolol, Vitamin A Palmitate, CoEnzyme Q10, Rosemary Leaf Extract *
* Certified Organic
I absolutely LOVE this oil, it makes my skin feel amazing and what a perfect base for my wonderful GLOW powder which one of my daughters keeps stealing LOL - I have combination skin but this oil works magically all over my face. Thank you so much 😊
Have been using this for about 3 weeks now. My skin used to be so dry that simply washing my face in water made it tight & angry. Now using this oil it feels amazing all the time!
I have just started using this product over the past 2 weeks and I am loving it. I am a 50 year old farmer who is outside a lot and I put this product on morning and night and I also use it under my Alit Cosmetic range when I am going out socially. I wish I had taken a picture of my face before I started using it, because I am sure I have seen changes in my face already. I will definitely keep using this product. I use it in conjunction with the Super Drop Face Oil.
Doesn’t matter how good my diet is, I still get oily and blemished skin.
This oil is amazing for my skin, however, I do still need to use a moisturiser underneath it
Loving this product, you can feel it re hydrating