Eye Shadow Pots
Pigment Pot - Mineral Eyeshadow
- In stock
Only the finest earth-minerals go into our 100% natural, silky-soft Pigment Pots allowing for long-lasting application and stunning colors. They all free from talc, oils or preservative, making them the perfect solution for delicate and sensitive eye areas.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways-
- Matte finish-apply eye Primer first and work out/ rub the shadow over it.
- Light glow- apply eye primer first & use the Blending Brush all over the eyelid.
- Shimmery finish- dab the shadows onto the eyelid with the Duo Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any of the brushes wet.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create thin eyeliner in your favorite color.
- Blush /Bronzers - use with the Blush or Fan Brushes on the cheekbone or desired area
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix the Coconut & Shea Lip Butter with any of the Pigment Pot or Blush powders to create your favorite balm- shade.
1.2gr / ℮ 0.42 oz
I love my Loose mineral Bronzer and Highlighter. Its such a versatile product, I use it as a blush/bronzer, an eyeshadow , a highlighter and I also add a tiny bit to my lip butter for a more dramatic look. It is fantastic quality, it looks beautiful on the skin and a little bit a long way. Its a gorgeous product, I would recommend it to anyone.
When I combine this powder over the top of the Super Drop Serum, I literally look 10 years younger - and it stays on all day! So happy with it!!!
I love my Kabuki brush!! I didn't realise how sub-standard my existing brush was until I tried this one!
The mineral foundation feels so light and natural and completely evens out my skin tone giving me buildable coverage. It's really easy to blend and does not look cakey.
I discovered the Alit range at the Mind, Body & Spirit festival. The mineral blush is fabulous and gives a lovely fresh glow, without looking “too much”. Doesn’t clog my pores and no break outs since I started using the range. Love, love!