Pigment Pot - Mineral Eyeshadow
- In stock
Only the finest earth-minerals go into our 100% natural, silky-soft Pigment Pots allowing for long-lasting application and stunning colors. They all free from talc, oils or preservative, making them the perfect solution for delicate and sensitive eye areas.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways-
- Matte finish-apply eye Primer first and work out/ rub the shadow over it.
- Light glow- apply eye primer first & use the Blending Brush all over the eyelid.
- Shimmery finish- dab the shadows onto the eyelid with the Duo Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any of the brushes wet.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create thin eyeliner in your favorite color.
- Blush /Bronzers - use with the Blush or Fan Brushes on the cheekbone or desired area
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix the Coconut & Shea Lip Butter with any of the Pigment Pot or Blush powders to create your favorite balm- shade.
1.2gr / ℮ 0.42 oz
I use this product every day. Wonderful coverage and amazing in my skin.
The Alit Kabuki Brush is great for their mineral foundation. I love it so much I have two so I can always wash one regularly and have the other there to use. Highly recommend x
I love this product and use it daily. It provides a perfect surface for my mineral powder foundation and my skin looks smooth and fresh
I've been using Alit's foundation since 2017 and it's just THE BEST foundation I've ever tried. It has great coverage and feels so light in the skin that I don't even notice I have make-up on. Gave one to my sister and she loves it as much as me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the mineral foundation, together with the Super Drop Complex and Kabuki brush (cannot live without this combo products anymore).
I have pale, pale skin with melasma and prefer a thick coverage for foundation. It’s hard to find a shade to suit me without looking like a ghost or that’s thick enough for my liking. I was matched to shade 2 (proud) and was honestly blown away. For a mineral foundation I was surprised at how easy it was to layer to get the look I wanted. Never clogged pores or settled into my fine lines either! Because I used a lot each time and wore it every day, I went through the pot pretty quickly - but one pot lasted my sister 6 months which makes it great value! I’m trying to find a way to make it work it my budget. Buy it, you seriously won’t regret it.