Mineral Eyeshadow ((Vivid Pigment Pot)
Bright bubblegum-pink eyeshadow & blush
This 100% natural mineral eyeshadow & blush is 100% naturally- derived, silky soft and super-concentrated pure pigments that blend with the skin to perfection enhances cheeks & brightens skin.
Proudly made in Australia, vegan & certified toxin-free!
This 100% natural Mineral Blush is incredibly pigmented, allowing long-lasting application, blends flawlessly for a glowing, natural & youthful appearance.
These pigments are multi-versatile as they can be used on cheeks as a blush, eyes for eyeshadow or mix with your favourite lip balm to create your natural tinted balm.
- Mineral-rich, a super-pigmented formula for beautiful eyeshadow or as a vibrant eyeliner.
- The pure formula for buildable, long-lasting application.
- Our mineral eyeshadows are certified Toxin-Free and always exclude scary preservatives and cheap fillers; making them the perfect solution for delicate or sensitive skin & eye areas.
100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free! Made in Australia
1. Tap a very small amount of the loose powder eyeshadow /blush on the lid.
2. For using it as a blush -apply with light upward strokes on the apples of the cheeks toward the temples with the vegan Blush-Brush
If needed, blend the 'edges' of the blush area with the Kabuki Brush for a more even application look.
3. As Eyeshadows-Can be applied straight over the eyelid or over the Eye Primer for a more intense look. Most shimmery eyeshadows can be turned into a matte finish when you work them into the skin over the Base Camp Eye Primer.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and are super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways.
- Light glow- apply straight on the eyelid or on top of the eye primer, using the Blending Brush with light pressure strokes.
- Matte finish-use over Eye Primer & working in the pigment with the Vegan Blending Brush until the desired shade.
- Shimmery finish- dab the eyeshadow powder onto the eyelid with a lightly damp Vegan Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any of the Vegan Makeup Brushes wet.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create a thin line with your favourite colour.
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix with your favourite Lip Butter any of the Pigments of the eyeshadows or blush powders to create your favourite tinted balm.
Make sure you take only a tiny amount of the powder each time as the pigment very concentrates, a small amount of this blush is enough to flush your cheeks with plenty of colours.
All of our mineral makeup powders are crafted only with pure, toxin-free & natural ingredients as the rest of the Alit products.
As you can see in the ingredient list, we only use a minimal number of ingredients, which they all naturally diverted from the earth. We will never use fillers like Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride, no petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils.
Our minerals are 100% safe as they are non-nano particles and all products are certified toxin-free with Safe Cosmetics Australia.
We know that toxin-free, healthy ingredients are the key to beautiful skin and glowing from the inside so that's why your skin will feel the difference from the first time of using our mineral makeup and botanical skincare.
Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77947)
May contain (+/-) Iron Oxide ( CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI77007), Titanium Dioxide ( CI77891), Tin Oxide (CI778161)