- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne scars, surgical or traumatic scarring
- Pigmentation uneven skin texture
- Reduces rosacea
- Skin laxity & dull complexion
- Stretch marks
Time: 30-60 mins
Downtime: 6-12 hours
Cycle: Most clients need 3 treatments, approximately 4-5 weeks apart.
Cost: From $380 for a full face in a bundle; see below in the FAQs or our PRICE LIST > HERE
WILL THIS TREATMENT WORK FOR ME?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you are pregnant or nursing, have a tattoo in the treated area or have any active illnesses, conditions or diseases that may get affected by the treatment.
Please note that this treatment requires consultation with us before your first session to ensure the treatment is suitable for you and that your skin is well-prepared for the best results.
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE THE TREATMENT?
Ensure your skin is clean & do not apply any creams or makeup before your session. Stop using products that might irritate your skin 2-3 days before.
Avoid any tanning, including self-tanners, for two weeks before the treatment.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
As we work over the treated area with the RF handle, you will feel tiny zaps that may be slightly uncomfortable but not painful.
The wounds are so minor, so the treatment is much more comfortable than other resurfacing treatments like needling, lasers or chemical peels.
The RF skin resurfacing treatments with the Venus Viva deliver excellent results using the most up-to-date fractional radiofrequency and SmartScan technology. The device uses micro pins to deliver radio energy through the epidermis (surface layer) and into the dermis (deeper layer). This generates a precise amount of thermal heat into the skin while causing micro-dermal wounds with tiny electrode pins (without creating actual harm) as controlled- damage to the skin.
This process will cause your body to release growth factors (the hormones that stimulate cell repair) as new blood vessels form, boosting collagen & elastin production naturally. As a result, fine lines, scars and textural concerns improve, leaving you with clearer and smoother skin.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
- You may experience some redness and swelling. These side effects typically resolve within a few days and are generally nothing to be concerned about. Most people will have only a short downtime of 12-24 hours post-treatment.
- Do not apply or rub anything on your skin, including water or sweat (so no hot yoga or any other exercise that will make you sweat)
- Makeup can be applied 24 hours after treatment.
- Please note that you must avoid direct sun exposure to the treated area.
HOW LONG WOULD THE RESULT LAST?
A few days following the treatment, most clients notice their skin start to feel softer, look brighter and show a more even tone after just one treatment.
However, we more than recommend a series of three treatments for optimal texture and skin improvements in the long term. With each successive treatment, the results will become more noticeable, with effects lasting for months depending on your age, skin condition and skincare regime.
After your third treatment, your results will continue to improve yet, one touch-up session may be needed yearly, depending on how your skin responds.
WHAT ARE THE COST OF THE TREATMENTS?
- RF full face - $450 / bundle of 3 sessions $1140
- RF face & neck $590 / bundle of 3 sessions $1500
- RF face, neck & décolletage $750 / bundle of 3 sessions $1800
- RF hands /eyes area $250 / bundle of 3 sessions $650
- RF stretch marks (per large area) $450 / bundle of 3 sessions $1140
- RF spot treatment from $250 / bundle of 3 sessions from $650