Mineral Eyeshadow (Pavlova Pigment Pot)
A soft yellow-gold halo eyeshadow. Perfect for inner corner highlight to bright open eyes look.
This natural mineral eyeshadow is incredibly pigmented, allowing long-lasting application, blends flawlessly and is easy to apply for even the most sensitive eyes.
100% vegan, toxin-free and cruelty-free! Made in Australia
Prefer to order over the phone? Contact us here.
- Mineral-rich, a super-pigmented formula for beautiful eyeshadow or as a vibrant eyeliner.
- The pure formula for buildable, long-lasting application.
- Our mineral eyeshadows are certified Toxin-Free and always exclude scary preservatives and cheap fillers; making them the perfect solution for delicate or sensitive skin & eye areas.
1. Open the lid & the inner shifter
2. Tap some small amount of mineral eyeshadows onto the lid and use it
as your pigment tray-so, you can pick up powder with your Vegan Brushes as desired.
-When you feel like a pro, remove the inner shifter and you can collect powder straight from the pile of powder if easier.
3. Can be applied straight over the eyelid or over an eye Primer for a more intense look. Most shimmery eyeshadows can be turned into a matte finish when you work them into the skin over the Base Camp Eye Primer.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and are super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways.
- Light glow- apply straight on the eyelid or on top of the eye primer, using the Blending Brush with light pressure strokes.
- Matte finish-use over Eye Primer & working in the pigment with the Vegan Blending Brush until the desired shade.
- Shimmery finish- dab the eyeshadow powder onto the eyelid with a lightly damp Vegan Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any of the Vegan Makeup Brushes wet.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create a thin line with your favourite colour.
- Blush /Bronzer/ highlighter - Dust a small amount on the lid & use with the Vegan Blush or Fan Brushes & apply on the cheekbones or any desired area.
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix with your favourite Lip Butter any of the Pigments of the eyeshadows or blush powders to create your favourite tinted balm.
All of our mineral makeup powders are crafted only with pure, toxin-free & natural ingredients as the rest of the Alit products.
As you can see in the ingredient list, we only use a minimal number of ingredients, which they all naturally diverted from the earth. We will never use fillers like Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride, no petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils.
Our minerals are 100% safe as they are non-nano particles and all products are certified toxin-free with Safe Cosmetics Australia.
We know that toxin-free, healthy ingredients are the key to beautiful skin and glowing from the inside so that's why your skin will feel the difference from the first time of using our mineral makeup and botanical skincare.
Mica may contain(+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Tin Oxide, Ultramarines