Mineral Eyeshadow (Solar Pigment Pot)
TOP WINNER -Best eyeshadow at the Australian Organic Beauty Award 2021!!!!
Soft pearl-white with a light glow eyeshadow.
This natural & toxin-free mineral eyeshadow is incredibly pigmented, allowing a long-lasting application, blends flawlessly and is easy to apply.
100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free! Made in Australia
( previously called Rise)
Prefer to order over the phone? Contact us here.
- Mineral-rich, a super-pigmented formula for beautiful eyeshadow or as a vibrant eyeliner.
- The pure formula for buildable, long-lasting application.
- Our mineral eyeshadows are certified Toxin-Free and always exclude scary preservatives and cheap fillers, making them the perfect solution for delicate or sensitive skin & eye areas.
1. Open the lid & the inner shifter
2. Tap some small amount of mineral eyeshadows onto the lid and use it
as your pigment tray-so, you can pick up powder with your Vegan Brushes as desired.
-When you feel like a pro, remove the inner shifter and you can collect powder straight from the pile of powder if easier.
3. Can be applied straight over the eyelid or over an eye Primer for a more intense look. Most shimmery eyeshadows can be turned into a matte finish when you work them into the skin over the Base Camp Eye Primer.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and are super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways.
- Light glow- apply straight on the eyelid or on top of the eye primer, using the Blending Brush with light pressure strokes.
- Matte finish - use over Eye Primer & work in the pigment with the Vegan Blending Brush until the desired shade.
- Shimmery finish- dab the eyeshadow powder onto the eyelid with a lightly damp Vegan Eyeshadow Brush.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create a thin line with your favourite colour.
All of our mineral makeup powders are crafted only with pure, toxin-free & natural ingredients, as the rest of the Alit products.
As you can see on the ingredient list, we only use a minimal number of ingredients, which they all naturally diverted from the earth. We will never use fillers like Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride, no petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils.
Our minerals are 100% safe as they are non-nano particles and all products are certified toxin-free with Safe Cosmetics Australia.
We know that toxin-free, healthy ingredients are the key to beautiful skin and glowing from the inside so that's why your skin will feel the difference from the first time of using our mineral makeup and botanical skincare.
Mica may contain(+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Tin Oxide, Ultramarines