Mineral Eyeshadow (Tuxedo Pigment Pot)
Black-as-black-can-be matte eyeshadow.
This 100% natural mineral eyeshadow is incredibly pigmented, allowing a long-lasting application, blends flawlessly and is easy to apply.
100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, proudly made in Australia & certified toxin-free.
Prefer to order over the phone? Contact us here.
- Mineral-rich, a super-pigmented mineral powder can be used as a beautiful eyeshadow or as a vibrant eyeliner when desired.
- The pure formula is buildable for long-lasting applications.
- Our mineral eyeshadows are certified Toxin-Free and always exclude scary preservatives and cheap fillers, making them the perfect solution for delicate or sensitive skin & eye areas.
1. Open the lid and the inner shifter
2. Tap some small amount of mineral eyeshadows onto the lid and use it
as your pigment tray-so, you can pick up powder with your Vegan Brushes as desired.
( When you feel like a pro, remove the inner shifter, and you can collect powder straight from the pile of powder if easier)
3. You can apply the eyeshadow straight over the eyelid or on top of the Base Camp Eye Primer for a more intense look.
Most shimmery eyeshadows can be turned into a matte finish when you work them into the skin over the Base Camp Eye Primer.
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and are super multi-versatile, and you can use them in so many ways;
- Light glow- apply straight on the eyelid or on top of the eye primer, using the Blending Brush with soft pressure strokes.
- Matte finish-use over Eye Primer & working in the pigment with the Vegan Blending Brush until the desired shade.
- Shimmery finish- dab the eyeshadow powder onto the eyelid with a lightly damp Vegan Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any Vegan Makeup Brushes lightly dumped.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create a thin eyeliner with your favourite colour.
- Blush /Bronzer/ highlighter - Dust a small amount on the lid & use with the Vegan Blush or Fan Brushes & apply on the cheekbones or any desired area.
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix with your favourite Lip Butter any of the Pigments of the eyeshadows or blush powders to create your favourite tinted balm.
Our mineral makeup powders are crafted only with pure, toxin-free & natural ingredients like the rest of the Alit products.
As you can see in the ingredient list, we only use a minimal number of ingredients, which they all naturally diverted from the earth. We will never use fillers like Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride, no petrochemicals, synthetic substances or mineral oils.
Our minerals are 100% safe as they are non-nano particles, and all products are certified toxin-free with Safe Cosmetics Australia.
We know that toxin-free, healthy ingredients are the key to beautiful skin and glowing from the inside, so that's why your skin will feel the difference from the first time using our mineral makeup and botanical skincare.
Mica may contain(+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Tin Oxide, Ultramarines.