Vegan Concealer Brush
The Vegan Concealer Brush is so easy to work with and is excellent for contouring, concealing and shading when desired.
Prefer to order over the phone? Contact us HERE.
The Vegan Concealer Brush is so easy to work with and can be used in so many ways;
- Concealer - It is the perfect brush to use if you want to get fuller coverage in smaller areas, as you would do with a concealer when using the mineral foundation. Use the concealer brush to apply the Flawless Powder over pigmentation, breakouts, broken capillaries or under the eyes. Follow with the kabuki to even out the rest of the face.
- Contouring - Apply your mineral bronzer with this brush to contour & shape the face before blending it with the kabuki brush for an even and glowing finish.
- Eyeshadows - Apply the Pigment Pot eyeshadows with this brush for shading and contouring the eyes area.
What its made of?
As we only use the finest synthetic (Taklon) hairs, our brushes are 100% vegan & cruelty-free, never going to go hard and do not hog any makeup meaning it doesn't waste product.
How to clean the brush?
- For everyday use, spray the tip of the brush with the Rose & Hazel Brush Cleaner to keep it refreshed and clean.
- Once in a couple of months, wash the brush with a good antibacterial soap; dry it with a towel and leave it to completely dry overnight - either on the side or upside down to avoid moisture damaging the glue that holds the bristles.
Read more HERE about how to maintain brushes in good condition.