Rose & Hazel Brush Cleaner
Antibacterial makeup brush cleansers help to remove makeup residue build-up, sanitise to prevent breakouts and keep the brush hairs in optimal condition.
Same as your own hair, your makeup brushes need a little love as well.
This gentle, irritant-free Rose & Hazel Brush Cleaner help to remove makeup residue build-up, sanitise to prevent breakouts and keep the brush hairs in super-soft condition.
Natural, toxin-free, vegan & cruelty-free
Spray brushes daily after makeup application & wipes over a cotton pad or tissue; gently back and forward to remove remaining makeup & bacteria
Shape brush fibres and allow to air dry before using.
For a deeper clean you can wash the brushes thoroughly once in a few months or when needed.
How to wash your brushes
1. Run the brushes through warm water and add a little bit of antibacterial face or hand-wash
2. Massage the brush to loosen any makeup and rinse to remove all soap and debris, repeating this motion until the water runs clear and there is no sight of any colour.
3. Once you have washed your brushes, simply squeeze the remaining water out with a clean towel, then gently re-shape the brush hair into its original shape.
4. Lay the brushes flat on a piece of paper towel to dry. Kabuki brush should be dried upside down, resting on something gently.
It’s important that they’re not standing in a container or upward, as water can run from the brush head down into the base of the brush, which can result in loosening the glue that holds all the bristles together.
Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate*, Water, Witch Hazel Flower Water*, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Spectrastat.
* Certified Organic Ingredients