The Eyes Galore set will give all you need for a pure, natural and super versatile eye makeup application that will suit even the most sensitive eyes.
- 4 Pigment Pots of your choice*
- Down Under Eye Primer ( and concealer )
- Blending Brush
- Duo Eye Shadow Brush
- Duo Brow Brush
These 100% natural pigments are incredibly easy to apply, blend flawlessly and super multi-versatile as they can be used in so many ways-
- Matte finish-apply eye Primer first and work out/ rub the shadow over it.
- Light glow- apply eye primer first & use the Blending Brush all over the eyelid.
- Shimmery finish- dab the shadows onto the eyelid with the Duo Eyeshadow Brush.
- Creamy & super bright finish -use any of the brushes wet.
- Eyeliner- use the Due Angle Brush wet or dry to create thin eyeliner in your favorite color.
- Blush /Bronzers - use with the Blush or Fan Brushes on the cheekbone or desired area
- Tinted Lip Butter- mix the Coconut & Shea Lip Butter with any of the Pigment Pot or Blush powders to create your favorite balm- shade.
This year we put together an exclusive selection of 100% natural, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, Australian made, complete sets that every woman would love.
Gifts that will not cost the earth and will spread the love.
Packed in 100% Australians-made recycled cardboard box.
*Please add in the notes the shadows you would like or the colour range you are after so we can pick the best ones for you
(products total value $284. Save $70 when getting it all in one set)
I love this product and use it daily. It provides a perfect surface for my mineral powder foundation and my skin looks smooth and fresh
I've been using Alit's foundation since 2017 and it's just THE BEST foundation I've ever tried. It has great coverage and feels so light in the skin that I don't even notice I have make-up on. Gave one to my sister and she loves it as much as me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the mineral foundation, together with the Super Drop Complex and Kabuki brush (cannot live without this combo products anymore).
I have pale, pale skin with melasma and prefer a thick coverage for foundation. It’s hard to find a shade to suit me without looking like a ghost or that’s thick enough for my liking. I was matched to shade 2 (proud) and was honestly blown away. For a mineral foundation I was surprised at how easy it was to layer to get the look I wanted. Never clogged pores or settled into my fine lines either! Because I used a lot each time and wore it every day, I went through the pot pretty quickly - but one pot lasted my sister 6 months which makes it great value! I’m trying to find a way to make it work it my budget. Buy it, you seriously won’t regret it.
Like that it doesn’t clog up my skin and the shade suit my skin well.
I have finally found a makeup product that I can use with no reactions, I have super sensitive/allergy prone skin and have tried numerous products before trying Alit mineral cosmetics. From the foundation to my new mineral blush goes on so easily and looks amazing. All the comments I get on how great I look. I will never go back and have now converted my sister to Alit.
Thank you so much.