BBe You: Amazing Benefits of Natural Cream Foundation
With its toxin-free, mineral-rich formula and tints to match all skin tones, we created our versatile, natural BB Cream to help you look and feel your best.
What is BB Cream?
BB Cream, also known as Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm, is a hybrid of makeup and skincare. BB Creams often feature a silky texture that easily blends into the skin and is forgiving to work with.
Typically, BB Creams offer sheer, buildable coverage and beneficial skincare ingredients — all combined into one convenient, easy-to-use formula.
What is BB Cream Used For?Our lightweight yet buildable BB Cream is a must-have in any skincare routine or makeup bag.
BBe You Cream Foundation is designed to help enhance your beauty, not cover it up, and can be used as:
- A natural, hydrating tinted moisturiser
- A silky primer
- A long-lasting, natural liquid foundation
Benefits of BB Cream
Our award-winning BBe You Cream Foundation boasts a variety of benefits, including:
- Long-lasting application
- Great for sensitive skin and eyes
- Blurs blemishes and imperfections
- Smooth, creamy texture glides onto the skin for a barely-there feel
- Lightweight, luminous coverage
- Suitable for all skin types
- Offers buildable coverage that can be customised to your skin’s unique needs — one day it can be a sheer, lightweight tinted moisturiser, and the next it can serve as your full coverage foundation, depending on how you apply it
- Conceals redness
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin while softening the appearance of pores
- Adapts to your skin tone to create a fresh, natural look
- All-in-one formula can streamline your beauty routine
We use only the highest-quality ingredients in our liquid minerals BB cream.
Our natural BB Cream formula is:
- Crafted with pure ingredients and natural minerals that help support healthy, glowing skin
- Packed with nourishing ingredients, including Coconut water and certified organic Rosa Damascene Flower Water
- Certified toxin-free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Free of cheap fillers, binders, irritating chemicals, and scary preservatives
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Safe for use on the entire face, including the delicate eye area
How Do I Apply BB Cream?
Because of its lightweight formula and smooth texture, our BB Cream is extremely versatile and easy to work with. It blends seamlessly into the skin and offers adjustable coverage that can be customised based on your desired look.
We prefer to simply use our fingertips to apply the natural BB cream, but you can also use a beauty blender, The Kabuki Brush, or your favourite makeup brush to apply it on freshly cleaned skin.
Along with its ease of application, BB Cream is versatile in its uses. Depending on your desired coverage, you can simply use it on its own for a natural look or use it as a primer under our Flawless Powder for a dewy, long-lasting finish and heavier coverage.
For a natural look and lightweight, sheer coverage: Apply a thin layer of BB Cream with your fingertips onto freshly cleansed skin
Here are some general guidelines for choosing the right shade for you:
Find Your BBe You Cream Shade
Proud — Light skin types that rarely tan and have golden undertones
Glow — Light to medium skin types with neutral or slightly pink undertones
Happy— Medium skin tones that tan easily and have olive undertones
Confidence — Medium skin types that tan easily and have golden or red undertones
Strong — Medium to dark skin tones with golden undertones
Tips for finding the right BBe You Cream shade for you:
- You may need a different shade of our BBe You Cream based on the time of year (i.e. a lighter shade in winter compared to summer)
- You may need a different shade of the Flawless Mineral Powder than the BBe You Cream Foundation
- You can use our Find Your Shade guide or contact us and we’ll make sure we find you your perfect match in our BBe You Cream.
Want to Learn More About Our BBe You Cream?
If you have questions about our BBe You Cream Foundation or need help choosing the best BB cream shade for your skin tone, please contact us. We’re always happy to talk about skincare and offer personalised product advice.
At Alit Cosmetics, we are proud to be 100% Australian-made and owned and our caring team is committed to helping you feel your best.
Our natural makeup and skincare small business is dedicated to helping our customers experience the benefits of inner confidence mixed with safe, healthy makeup and skincare ingredients.